To Matthias Saou

Geert Janssens yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 04:23:01 2004

Hi Matthias,

If I understand correctly, you are the maintainer of the freshrpms
repository for YDL.

First of all thanks a lot for your efforts. They are greatly appreciated
  by me and - as I can read on the list - many others.

In one of your mails, you mentioned that if we were interested in this
or that package, we could drop you a note.

Well, I have one for you. I see several people are interested in a YDL
package for Thinderbird, the stand alone e-mail client from mozilla.

Do you see it possible to try and compile this one and then add it to
the freshrpms repository ?

Thank you.

Geert