PowerPC 8000 series (PCI) - no graphics

sloopy yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 12:56:01 2004

'ello,

if it death chimes it could be bad or it could be the ram is flakey...
as for the video... check to make sure the battery is good... (atleast 3
volts...) and also make sure you have atleast two vram simms in the
video slots... as for graphics cards... you need a mac specfic one... (
voodoo3's and ATI 7000's with 32meg DDR ram among others for PC can be
reflashed to be used on mac... but some require a pc to flash or a mac
with working vide to flash...)

sloopy.