Linux text editor = or > BBEdit

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 3 20:21:00 2004

emacs.

When you first try it you will think it is the stupidest piece of crap
you've ever seen. Read the tutorial anyway and persist with it for a
week or two until you've learnt the basic keyboard shortcuts.
Eventually you'll start to wonder how you ever got any work done
without it. Then you'll grow a long beard and start wearing sandals
with socks and your standards of personal hygiene might slip a little
but your general quality of life will be greatly improved and you
probably had a hard time with the ladies anyway so umm .....

Anyway, emacs.