[OT] Editors & mac to Linux stories

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 7 18:54:02 2004

The devil, you say... please let's have some respect for this well
maligned being upon which so many slanders are laid.  You may not be
aware that there remains a religion, qualifying as a World Class
religion no less, that is even older than Zoroastrianism!  And yes, to
them or for them, whom you and others call the devil is a much maligned
being without whom all the good riches of the Earth cannot be had.  So
if you appreciate having food, a bank account, a roof over your head and
even a job -- I suggest a bit more finesse regarding what you portray
regarding this entity.

Besides that, there exists even a branch of Islam which considers the
Devil the foremost and Prime servant of God!  So my friend, even though
your response caused me peals of laughter, you may be in more trouble
already than you realize.  Come... come, to the Dark Side... and Live!
Then we can talk about all the hair on your chest you wish...

:)