aMSN, tls, messenger

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 02:41:00 2004

Richard.Gill@math.uu.nl wrote :

> /usr/include/openssl/kssl.h:72:18: krb5.h: No such file or directory
>

> Does this mean that I don't have krb5.h?
> The strange thing is that I DO have this header file, and
> I even copied it to the location, /usr/include/openssl,
> where the make program for tls1.5 is also looking for openssl
> headers. I am trying to build tls support for aMSN, which is needed
> to log in to the msn network.

Eek, don't manually copy include files around! It's probably a good old
known bug again, for which a workaround would be :

export CFLAGS="`pkg-config --cflags openssl`"
export LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS `pkg-config --libs-only-L openssl`"

Then the ./configure && make stuff.

HTH,
Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.406
Load : 0.22 0.78 0.48