aMSN, tls, messenger

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 01:28:01 2004

Hi

Can anyone translate these error messages for me?

In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
                 from tlsInt.h:41,
                 from tls.c:26:
/usr/include/openssl/kssl.h:72:18: krb5.h: No such file or directory

Does this mean that I don't have krb5.h?
The strange thing is that I DO have this header file, and
I even copied it to the location, /usr/include/openssl,
where the make program for tls1.5 is also looking for openssl
headers. I am trying to build tls support for aMSN, which is needed
to log in to the msn network.

I got the source code for tls1.4.1 from the aMSN pages on sourceforge.
http://amsn.sourceforge.net

Alvaro's MSN messenger is a very cool messenger client!

Richard

http://www.math.uu.nl/people/gill