FreeSwan

Jason Warm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 07:28:01 2004

First off, thanks for the help.  Now I am a linux newbie so please be
patient with me here.

When you say..."Remember to do a copy of kernel and /lib/modules/* just in
case YDL version = 3.01. Fully functional except no compresion allowed"

What excatly do you mean?  How do I do a copy of the kernel?  If I can get
this up and running, I put together a HOWTO to help out other newbies.

Thanks,
Jason