Successful install of YDL on an external USB drive

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 17:49:01 2004

This isn't but I don't see why it wouldn't work.  The only problem with
making it portable is that you would have to set up a boot disk or a
boot CD with yaboot and the kernel on it.  Shouldn't be too hard to do.
  Maybe I will try that.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563