Successful install of YDL on an external USB drive

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 24 11:12:00 2004

Weird Supposition:
Do you think it may be possible to have YDL run off an iPod, using it as
an external bootable drive?  I believe given what is written here, that
it should be possible; creating a partition which YDL could use without
damaging the partition sectors which support iPod, would be a real neat
trick.  I don't have the resources to do this... perhaps Clint, sloopy,
Norberto, or someone else has already done this??  If this is done, I
hope it gets posted here...

Ahhh... the possibilities are astounding!!
Ciao...Derick.