modprobe

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 10 21:41:00 2004

hey Jason,

I believe the stock answer to this question is email it to yourself,
then download it from the Mac side. Most ISPs will give you a modicum of
personal web space as well. This what I use (my ISP allots me 10 Megs
per email address). I keep pdf manuals, notes and other things i may
need as I migrate from location to location, machine to machine, OS to
OS that are not on the same network.

HTHO and what you were looking for.

g'luck