modprobe

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 10 23:23:00 2004

Shame you don't have OS X installed. I installed ExtFSManager, it lets
me mount my ext2 partitions from OS X. Before I installed it I had a
couple of ways of getting files b/w Linux and OS 9/OS X.

I have a 128Mb USB flash dongle which works in Linux and MacOS. It's
formatted FAT at the moment - bit of a problem with long filenames and
case sensitivity but it does work.

MOL is handy too. If you get the MOL networking magic working you can
start OS 9 in MOL and then use an ftp client, web browser, etc. to
download files from Linux. Works a treat. You can transfer things the
other way by setting up the OS 9 web sharing cruft.