aMSN, tls, messenger

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 11 02:27:01 2004

Richard.Gill@math.uu.nl wrote :

> I did
>
> [root@kuon tls1.5]# export CFLAGS="`pkg-config --cflags openssl`"
> [root@kuon tls1.5]# export LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS `pkg-config --libs-only-L
> openssl`"
> [root@kuon tls1.5]# echo $CFLAGS
> -I/usr/kerberos/include
> [root@kuon tls1.5]# echo $LDFLAGS
> -L/usr/kerberos/lib
> [root@kuon tls1.5]# ./configure --with-ssl-dir=/usr
>

> [root@kuon tls1.5]# make
>

> and got exactly the same error (couldn't find krb5.h?) even though
> /usr/kerberos/include/krb5.h does exist
>
> Richard
>

> In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
>                  from tlsInt.h:41,
>                  from tls.c:26:
> /usr/include/openssl/kssl.h:72:18: krb5.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
>                  from tlsInt.h:41,
>                  from tls.c:26:

Then the Makefile mustn't be using CFLAGS, or not properly. On the cc
command line just before the error, can you see "-I/usr/kerberos/include"
or not? If not, it's the problem, and you need to check the Makefile to see
if it's not using OPT_FLAGS, CXXFLAGS or anything else like this and either
change your invocation or modify/patch it.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.406
Load : 0.46 0.31 0.19