YDL 3.0.1 and DSS 5.0.1.1 from source

Henry A. Leinhos yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 14 05:48:01 2004

Hi,

I had the same results some time ago. The build gets to the final link,
and fails on a bunch of unresolved symbols (or may be internal compiler
errors -- I could be wrong!). I gave up and decided to wait for YDL 4 to
come out (which is late!), thinking that an update compiler/library set
would improve my chances.

I've posted the question on the DSS list with no replies :( . Perhaps
I'll give it another try...

Henry