Installing YDL 3.0 on a Mac G3

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 14 18:42:01 2004

heh.. sorry to break your fun but I am wondering how he got to
partitioning stage, with NO operating system, if his Mac is a old-world.
Im confused. He must use a new-world to boot from the CDs, right?

Jeffrey, check out this page. section 9 seam to be the most appropriate
in your case..
<http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/questions.shtml>