Installing YDL 3.0 on a Mac G3

Anderson, Christopher yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 14 22:18:01 2004

Olaf,

	I believe you meant hfs and hfs+.  I agree that Jeffery Mannion has
a New World ROM computer.  Jeffery Mannion mentioned that he does not have
any Mac OS CDs, so how is he supposed to use them? :~P.

Jeffery Mannion,

	I suggest not using the auto partition option.  All you need, anyone
feel free to correct me if I am wrong, is a partition that has / mounted to
it and a second partition for a swap.  That is really all that you need.

Some people have different directories for their /home or /user or whatever.

I prefer having a partition that has / mounted to it, a swap
partition...maybe 512MB, and a separate partition for my files and user
data.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
	Chris Anderson