How Much HD Space for Linux?

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 15 12:20:00 2004

I honestly don't know. I don't print very often (my only printer is a
stylewriter 2400 and I haven't even bought a cartridge for it in over a
year). Whenever I absolutely need to print, I just save the doc as a .ps
or .pdf, post it to my ISPs free web space and print it when I'm doing
work on this little network I volunteer for.

Theoretically tho, I don't see how not having KDE would break CUPS.
Again I know less than next to nothing on the subject of printing in Linux.

sorry I couldn't be of help.