Blender rpm?

Geert Janssens yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 15 15:17:01 2004

Short guide on mv:

mv <file1> <file2>
-> renames file1 to file2

mv <file1> <file2> ... <destination folder>
-> moves all selected files to destination folder

mv <source folder1> <source folder2> ... <destination folder>
-> moves all selected directories to destination folder

In other words, mv behaves slightly differently depending on the last
item in the list. If the last item is a file name, mv will do a rename,
and only one file can be renamed at one time. If the last argument is a
directory, anything before this last item (be it files or directories)
will be moved into this directory.

It's not really that hard, only confusing :-)

Cheers,

Geert