Yum errors

Dan Day yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 15 20:29:13 2004

Thanks David, that worked. The only thing I can think of is I had tried
using Synaptic earlier to install a file and that timed out.

Which brings me to another question: What is the syntax for the
/etc/apt/sources.list file? I get a lot of timeout errors when using
Synaptic with the stock sources.list file so I'd like to use a
different mirror. I'm using the http://ayo.freshrpms.net for yum, is it
possible to use that in sources.list as well?