aMSN, tls, messenger

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 16 03:11:01 2004

> It is a binary then. When you compile aMSN and start it it will tell
> you where to put it. I don't know it anymore but currently figuring it out.
> I suspect it to be in the normal lib folder.

Here's the answer (on an i686 under FC1).
There is a directory called "plugins" in the directory amsn.
Inside there, a directory called "tls1.4".
And that directory contains files called:

libtls1.4.so
pkgIndex.tcl
tls.tcl

Also in directory amsn itself is an identical directory tls1.4
with identical contents.

BTW you don't need to compile aMSN. You just need to unpack it.
It runs on any platform, out of the box.

Richard