I'm Stuck

Arch and Cath yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 16 13:36:01 2004

Andrew,

Thank you very much.   I think that at least initially, I am just going to
use the ATA disk, ZIP and CDROM and see how I make out.  It has been a
couple of years since I worked with YDL2.3 and at 74, the neurons are dying.
I also have a 120GB Firewire drive on a USB/Firewire card on this system and
later may try to figure out how to use that.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Arch