Stuck

bruce woller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 16 18:37:01 2004

One major difference between 2.3 an 3.0 is that SCSI support is built
into the kernel in 2.3 whereas it is a module in 3.0.  Insure that your
yaboot.conf contains the location of the initrd.img file e.g
"initrd=/boot/initrd-2.4.20-8d.img" so that the kernel loads the module
before it leaves run level 1.

Hope this helps.

Bruce