Yum/HD issues

Jason Warm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 18 15:44:00 2004

Brian,
	Installing the hard drive in a Wall Street is a breeze.  If you =
take=20
out your battery and CD-ROM you will feel a latch on each side of the=20
top inside of those areas.  You pop those back and your keyboard will=20
pop up.  Underneath the keyboard on the right hand back side of the=20
laptop is the hard drive.  Simply unscrew the old one, pop it out and=20
put the new one in.

Jason