make error

Chairman Steven Didier yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 21 16:19:01 2004

I have been attempting off and on to upgrade my kernel to 2.6-tss but I
have been unable to finish the compiling due to an error I keep
getting.
I attempted to install the module-init-tools with  rpm -Uvh and I get
an  ------------------------ 100% message, yet when trying to make the
modules I still get a message saying that I need to install
module-init-tools. Also when running make after xconfig I get an error
that says driver/char/agp points to a non existent target (not
completely sure about the exact wording since I have to address the
message board on the OSX side of my Powerbook).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve