WINE for PPC

Jason Warm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 22 09:47:01 2004

I am in a bind here.  I need to access a training website that ONLY
supports IE.  As if that wasn't bad enough, it will only work with IE on
Winbloze.  I have tried accessing the site using IE on OS 9 with the same
failure I am having with just about every other browser i try (both Mac
and YDL).  I am hoping that if I run IE 6 under WINE I might be able to
get it to work.  My question is, will WINE even run on non-x86 hardware?
Has anyone been able to compile WINE for YDL or know of a pre-compiled PPC
package?  Has anyone got any other ideas on getting IE to run on YDL (god
that sounds like such a horrible thing, but I have no choice)?

--
Jason Warm
jwarm@miasys.com