WINE for PPC

Gaspar Heller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 22 09:52:00 2004

For OS X there's something called Darwine which is in the works.
They're working on implementing (adding in) a "binary translator" or a
processor emulator called QEmu. I don't know if this'll run on anything
but OS X, but maybe the others here can fill me in.
On Jun 22, 2004, at 11:45 AM, Jason Warm wrote:

> I am in a bind here.  I need to access a training website that ONLY
> supports IE.  As if that wasn't bad enough, it will only work with IE
> on
> Winbloze.  I have tried accessing the site using IE on OS 9 with the
> same
> failure I am having with just about every other browser i try (both Mac
> and YDL).  I am hoping that if I run IE 6 under WINE I might be able to
> get it to work.  My question is, will WINE even run on non-x86
> hardware?
> Has anyone been able to compile WINE for YDL or know of a pre-compiled
> PPC
> package?  Has anyone got any other ideas on getting IE to run on YDL
> (god
> that sounds like such a horrible thing, but I have no choice)?
>
> --
> Jason Warm
> jwarm@miasys.com

Ano onara wa guuzen dattanndarouga, hito o odorokaseruniwa ichiban no
ninja dana.

Translation: That fart must have been a coincidence but he IS the
number one ninja in surprising people. -- Kakashi from the anime Naruto

Contacts:

E-mail: gheller@hellermedia3.com, brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com,
borninbrklyn@aol.com (soon to be discontinued)

AOL Instant Messanger: Borninbrklyn, Miyamoto2k3

MSN Messanger: brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com

Direct Connect: [AN]PiBO2k3, PiBO2k3
Direct Connect Hub: dchub://darwinanime.no-ip.com:1984
Anime Nation.net Forums: [AN]PiBO2k3

Appleinsider Forums: Proud iBook Owner 2k2

Sailor Moon Uncensored Forums: Miyamoto

Anime Scores Forums: AMiyamotoFan