evolution/bonobo error!

Jim Pelton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 26 09:49:01 2004

A quick update to the situation,

It seems my system clock is no longer set correctly, unless it's really Feb 3,
1938. This was a fresh install, and I had not shut the computer down for
several days, then last night the power went out and my Wallstreet 250
(lacking a battery pack) went down with it. I wonder if, when the computer is
shut down, the internal system clock continues to draw power from the battery
pack, which I don't have. Either case, when the clock gets screwed up, that
is seemingly when Evolution, Gaim and ./configure fail to work. Any thoughts?
--Jimbo