evolution/bonobo error!

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 26 10:23:00 2004

Your clock should keep time without a battery pack in it, unless your
internal clock battery is dead.  I would try replacing the internal
clock battery, or make sure that ntpd is set to run at startup if you
have an always on internet connection.  That is what I done with my
iBook when the battery went dead and I was on a DSL connection.

David C. Hacker, DVM