YDL Installation Question

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 27 12:31:00 2004

You can get by with 3GB but I would recomend 10GB if you have a drive
of that size.  You will have to reformat the drive in order to make a
new OS X partition and the free space for your YDL partiton and swap
partiton.  If you have another hard drive or a removable drive big
enough, you can make a disk image of your current partiton and then
reformat and resize and restore the image.
Good Luck,
David C. Hacker, DVM