E-mail client

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 27 18:51:01 2004

If you or another wish to pursue the details I suggest going to the
following link which puts you into touch with the developers.  I do not
have the latest version and it would be not be appropriate for me to
comment upon "pop-before-send"; to my mind pop and push commands have to
do more with bit manipulations in RAM -- I'm sure that is not what Mr.
Warm intended.

http://developer.ximian.com/projects/evolution/

Be well...