Linux kernel SRPM for YellowDog....

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 29 06:22:01 2004

Greetings.

I apologize if this has been asked before. Since the archives for
this ml are not searchable, I really couldn't download the 51MB
archive. That said, I am looking for the Linux kernel SRPM with
a filename of kernel-smp-2.6.4-1.1321.src.rpm. I am taking over a
G5 from a previous co-worker and I cannot find anything on the
ydl.net FTP site to even download the binary of this. We did
purchase YDL and access to 'ydl.net', but the contact name I had
for a person at Terrasoft is no longer there. Any help would be
much appreciated. Thanks.

-Steve