Linux kernel SRPM for YellowDog....

Geert Janssens yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 30 07:14:01 2004

I can't help you with the file you are looking for, but I can help you
how to search the lists without having to download the archive:

Go to the YDL website (http://www.yellowdoglinux.com). In the top right
corner, there will be a text field marked "Search the lists". Enter
whatever you're looking for. A familiar looking google list will be
presented with relevant mails.

On a general remark, ppc kernels can be downloaded from ppckernel.org.
You can also find the source of several kernels, including a ydl
'aproved?' one.

Good luck in your search.

Cheers,

Geert