Sound volume

Zugwrack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 30 06:05:01 2004

I have another question this one about sound. I have sound, it seems
to work fine, except for the fact that I have my speaker volume turned
all the way up, as well as running the mixer and setting all the
volumes to the hightest possible. It should be blasting me back from
my chair at that level. Instead I have sounds that at full volume are
difficult to hear. Any input on what to do to increase volume output?
I have a dual G4 mirrored drive with 17" studio display..

For the YDL folks who frequent this list...I found with my firewire
hard drive powered off, and the firewire DVD burner powered off...that
the graphical installer worked as it should...in the past I have had
to use install text to get YDL up and running...also in the text
install the installer did not configure X correctly and after booting
I just got a blank black screen. This was not the case when I used the
graphical installer...it may be related to the fact I only see a
"radeon" option in text install...whereas in the graphical I can
choose radeon pro which is the choice I should have had in text
install. Hope this helps to make your product even better than what it
currently is...

Zugwrack