Compiling a kernel

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 30 22:41:00 2004

It has something to do with powermac ide controlers.  More than likely
you selected some that aren't in the YDL version of the kernel.
Unfortunately I have found that terrasoft removes some portions of the
kernel but doesn't remove them from the config menu.  I would look at
the config file under ide and see what you have selected and remove any
that don't seem necessary for your setup.
David C. Hacker, DVM