yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1331 - 12 msgs

R. Hirschfeld yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 2 06:38:01 2004

> Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:09:45 -0500
> From: Christopher Murtagh <christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca>

>  A while ago, there was discussion about putting an extra tag in the
> subject for the list. Something like [YDL-G] (where G is for General).
> At the time the consensus seemed to be that this was not desirable. Just
> probing the list again to see if this has changed. If you feel one way
> or the other, please let me know.

I wouldn't make use of it but it seems unobjectionable if it would be
of use to others.

An unrelated admin question: I don't know how other subscribers feel
about this, but would you be willing to consider reducing the digest
frequency to one message per day?

Ray