yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1331 - 12 msgs

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 2 08:18:00 2004

At 10:18 -0500 on 2004-3-2 Stefan Bruda wrote:

 > Oops, I forgot to copy the list in my answer, would it be possible to
 > bounce it back to me so that I can send it to the list too (I dod not
 > keep a copy, sheesh), or just post it there for me.  Maybe somebody
 > could direct me to the mentioned protocol specification.

My deep apologies for polluting the list.  The reply intended for the
list went to the poster of the original message, the reply to the
original message went to the list, sheesh, I definitely need new hands
(that would not press the wrong keys this often...).

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.