Linux Email Client that works with "Exchange Mail"

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 3 09:35:02 2004

I've been using KMail to access my work email.  We recently upgraded
the Exchange Mail server and now it won't work with KMail. What Linux
email clients will work with the latest and greatest Exchange mail
server?  I ran into this problem last time we migrated and it took 6
or 7 different email clients before I figured out which one worked.
I don't feel like reinventing the wheel.  Especially since our IT
guys don't officially support Linux.  So if anyone can help, TIA.

Norberto
http://www.geocites.com/nquintanar