Linux Email Client that works with "Exchange Mail"

Mackay, Michael yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 3 09:42:00 2004

Norberto,

I was looking at this just yesterday... what I found was sending email =
is easy - any SMTP-originating program can do it.

Getting email is harder... Ximian's Evolution seems to be the closest =
thing, but you will need to get Ximian Connector.  If you go to =
www.ximian.com you'll see where they are selling (ugh!) it.

I didn't find anything else in my travels....

Mike M