Cannot run install disk

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 4 09:45:03 2004

I had a similar problem once when I tried to install Mandrake over
the YDL partition.  <--I know I know....

I used a partitioning tool that allowed me to zero out the YDL
partition and leave it free space, without messing with my mac os
side.  I'm trying to find the floppy it was on to tell you what
program it was.  I do not know if Mac OS 10 has a tool for you to
use, since I stopped using mac OS's at 8.1.

site:terrasoftsolutions.com'