gaim 0.75

Ray Auge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 5 09:08:01 2004

> Well, the timeout isn't normal indeed. It's working for me right now, and I
> didn't have anyone else report any problems...

After reading this thread, I can tell you that I did indeed have no luck connecting to the
default freshrpms site yesterday from about 3:00pm till 11:30 pm (didn't try again after that).

There could be many reasons for this. Works today though. ;)

--
Ray Auge <rayauge@doublebite.com>

Mirco$oft is the MATRIX. Richard Stallman is Morpheus. Linus Torvalds
is Neo. Bill Gates is the ARCHITECT. Linux is Zion.

And, FREEDOM is the RED PILL.

You can guess what the BLUE PILL is.
So, take a dose of freedom and you might just get to see Zion.

PS: Nobody said FREEDOM was easy. But, it definitely is better.