Reverse DNS on Home Network?

Drew Lane yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 8 19:18:09 2004

--------------050402030901010507040505

>Enclosed are the relevant files for my DNS system. They have been "sanitised".
>
>Geoff.

Thanks Geoff.

I will have a take a look at your config and have a go at it.

BTW, you must really like I love Lucy.

Is there a "Little Ricky" on the way?  ;-)

Drew

--------------050402030901010507040505

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 cite="mid200403082315.i28NF9q1006992@cable.mendelson.com">
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Enclosed are the relevant files for my DNS system. They have been "sanitised".

Geoff.</pre>
Thanks Geoff.<br>
I will have a take a look at your config and have a go at it.<br>
BTW, you must really like I love Lucy.<br>
Is there a "Little Ricky" on the way?&nbsp; ;-)<br>
Drew<br>

--------------050402030901010507040505--