Latest Mozilla?

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 8 21:22:01 2004

That's pretty cool. I'm downloading it now.

But I wonder if you 'TheCodeFactory' guys have ever thought  of
packaging any of the stuff you build? It'd be great to be able to
install a Firefox RPM via yum.

Of course I don't know what's involved in creating an RPM. I have a
suspicion that you start with a source RPM in which case you'd be
screwed because I'll bet the source RPMs for Firefox and recent
versions of Mozilla have dependancies which can't be met with the
current versions of some packages available for YDL. You'd probably
have to rebuild half the world. Anyway, just curious, and thanks for
all the good work.

Greg