How to configure WEP with YDL

Todd Hakes yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 10 00:03:01 2004

I have YDL 3.0.1 running very nicely on my G4 PowerBook. Airport works
with encryption turned off but I can't get it to work with encryption
turned on. I have searched the web for weeks looking for answers. I am
new to Linux so sometimes when someone says to do this they assume a
level of understanding that I don't have.

I have tried using the network panel in YDL and used the Terminal a few
times but nothing works. I have tried every thing I have come across on
the net for the KEY. Nothing has worked.

Please help me.