A bit of pizzazz - gkrellm & digitalblasphemy

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 10 06:26:02 2004

Folks:
Just a short note.  If you want something beyond the standard CPU and
process monitors, make sure and get gkrellm.  I found a large variety of
themes for it at www.muhri.net; remember to install the themes into
~/.gkrellm/themes; which is the shortcut for expressing
/home/username/.gkrellm/themes.

Regarding backgrounds for your desktop - for those souls even further
along their own universe, check out www.digitalblasphemy.com
The fellow provides 30 free backgrounds, each a quality work.  Other
backgrounds and images he sells, this person is definitely an artist.
Make sure you right click on your three-button mouse when it comes to
viewing the image you wish to select.

--
Cherokee: Mitakuye Oyasin
English Translation: We are all related.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees.
-- Dolores Ibarruri, 1936

Intellectual freedom cannot exist without political freedom; political
freedom cannot exist without economic freedom; a free mind and a free
market are corollaries.
-- Ayn Rand, "For the New Intellectual"

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form
of tyranny over the mind of man.
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1800, as inscribed in the Jefferson Memorial

Be Well...