simple networking question

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 15 20:07:01 2004

I'm not familiar with the 9600, is the et0 card onboard or PCI?  If
PCI switch the cards, if onboard disable the drivers for eth0 in
MacOS- whatever your running to boot BootX and that should do the
trick.  It's been my experience that Linux in general -x86 or PPC
flavah wants to configure the first PCI anything it sees and if it's
not configured, anything down the chain can not get configured.
HTH YMMV Good luck!

Norberto _ http://www.geocities.com/nquintanar