New version of YDL? (possibly OT)

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 18 12:58:01 2004

At 10:46 -0600 on 2004-3-18 jmauricio@unixmexico.org wrote:

 > That is the point, actually i am doing the migration from yellowdog
 > 3.0 to Debian (testing/unstable) and i have some problems to
 > execute X fine, but the apt-get its an amazing tool. Solve
 > dependences and keep your system update.

You should look into Gentoo too.  I just played a bit with the thing
and portage looks like a wonderful system, much flexible than apt.  I
will give a serious try to Gentoo in the near future.

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.