(no subject)

Thomas Carlson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 19 13:17:01 2004

I have pretty much given up trying to print to my Epson SP 750 printer
through the printer port of my Powermac 9500.  The Redhat printer
configuration utility  in YDL 3.0 simply doesn't recognize the
/dev/ttyS1 serial port, no way, no how.  And, if the lack of response
to my query on this issue a few weeks ago is any indication, that's
been the experience of most everyone else, too.  My next thought is to
install a USB card into one of the 9500's PCI slots.  Could anyone out
there suggest a particular card that they have had success with?

Tom
__
Thomas Carlson
4125 S. Mill Ave.