ydl 3.0 fails install, "cannot open display"

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 19 09:03:01 2004

install text

as a kernel argument, I have a 6500/250 and before I put powerful PCI
graphics card in it, anytime I tried to install YDL on it it would
choke up.

site:terrasoftsolutions.com'