Mac OS X

Jim Ricken yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 19 19:17:01 2004

Hello All

You know all this time that I have spent playing around with Ydl 3.0 ,I
finally decided that my favorite OS is Mac OS X.

The reason being is that everything works in OS X.
My zip drives work,I can use my Lexmark printer,I can listen to internet
radio,I can download pictures from my digital camera,I can play my music
cd's.
I can do all of this in OS X,which I cannot do in YDL 3.0 without doing
a lot of experimenting to see what will work.

I own a oldworld Mac 8600 upgraded to a G4 400MHZ processor.
I also upgraded the video to a Ati 128 rage video card.

Sure a lot of people sn ub their nose at this because it is not the
latest and greatest of the Mac hardware.
But hey I don't have a money tree.
All I can say is it works for me!
Jim