Mac OS X

digital yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 19 22:42:01 2004

Clinton MacDonald wrote:
> Mr. Ricken:
>
> Jim Ricken wrote:
>
>> You know all this time that I have spent playing around with Ydl 3.0
>> ,I finally decided that my favorite OS is Mac OS X.
>

> Hear, hear! I agree 100%!

I have to agree with you both. What drew me to Mac OS X was its Unix
roots. What drew me to Linux was I'm both a user and a tinkerer. I like
getting my work done, but I also like to get under the hood and change
things. But there is minor tinkering and then there is spending an
evening chasing a shared library needed for your Linux editor to work.
Linux does need to improve in order to attract (and retain) the average
user.

Ed