(no subject)

Nathan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 19 23:57:01 2004

 The Belkin's seem too work very well. I had the sort of the same problem
with YDL 3.0 not recognizing my serial USRobitics 56K modem. And when I
posted for help; got zilch.
 Dropped a USB card in my 8600/300, got a USB adapter for my modem, works
great ever since... I just got a 9500, so I'll let you know how the card
works on there..

FWIW<

--
Nathan Templeton
G3/300, 8600/300, 7200/120, 6400/180

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock."